Walk through lush verdant rainforest ascending the hills to reveal stunning views of The Great Astrolabe Reef, then descend to beautiful white pristine beaches.
There are no roads around Matava, only a network of paths that link one village to the next.
From F$2,175 per person
Then plunge into one of the many cool, refreshing waterfalls and pools that slice down through the rugged highlands and watch as the local children leap from dizzying heights.
Take a guided nature walk to discover the local flora and fauna or learn of the traditional uses of plants with a local medicine man.
All treks have been established in conjunction with local villages.
Trail Blazing Package
- 7 nights in Oceanview Traditional Bure
- 1 day guided Nacomoto Trek visiting beautiful rainforest and Nacomoto waterfalls
- ½ day guided waterfall trek to the Kadavu Koro falls
- Tei Tei walk – medicine man and plantations
- Traditional Lovo Feast
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, unlimited tea/coffee)
F$ 2175.00 per person
- 6 nights – F$1940
- 5 nights – F$1675
- 4 nights or less ask for a quote