Matava and the Great Astrolabe Reef
Explore the magnificent remote and unspoiled Great Astrolabe Barrier Reef and watch in awe at 15 foot Fijian mantas barrel roll right in front of you. Snap some images. your friends will be amazed at. The PADI 5* Dive Team will get you really close! There are miles of pristine reef to explore and discover – one of the longest barrier reefs on the planet.
When not diving the reefs offer snorkelling and sea kayaking that can’t be bettered. Trek to stunning waterfalls and learn about the native plants and their medicinal properties still used today and fulfil your spirit of adventure at the multiple award-winning Matava Resort – literally Fiji…Untouched.
Traditional bures nestle in private gardens on the rain forest slopes. Feast on our own organic-grown fruits, vegetables and freshly caught fish, served by lantern light on the terrace at sundown. For those that prefer our range of healthy menus are organic, gluten free, sodium low, and lactose light. Sip your favourite wine, cocktail, icy cold beer or smoothie – yes, you have earned it! Spend time to massage your cares away in the Bamboo Spa or just soak up the view from your private sun deck as the sun sets over the stunning lagoon.
Meet the real people of Fiji and experience their culture. Wash away your Carbon Footprint – no roads, no cars, no noise, just the sound of waves breaking on the barrier reef.
It’s a jungle out there – Dive in !
2nd Person Half Price !…
- 7 nights at Matava in a traditional Oceanview Bure
- All meals and airport transfers included
- 5 days of 2 tank exclusive boat diving with Mad Fish Dive Centre
- THE MATAVA MANTA EXPERIENCE
- Lovo feast and Kava ceremony
- Unlimited shore diving on critter junction
- Welcome head and neck massage at the Bamboo Spa
1st Person – USD $1649.00 (based on double / twin share – inx tax)
2nd Person- USD $824.00 (based on double / twin share – inx tax)
Special Price Resort Add ons (tax inclusive):-
- Upgrade to Honeymoon Bure – USD $25.00 per person per night
- Extra night – USD $110.00 per person (based on 2 sharing)
- Extra days diving (2 tanks) – USD $100.00 per person
Available if booked and deposited with Dreamweaver Travel by Tuesday 16th September 2014
Travel through 2015 subject to availability
Dreamweaver Travel Sale Weekend
Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th September 2014
COME AND SEE RICHARD of MATAVA